Terms & Conditions
Website issofos.gr (hereinafter referred to as “e-shop” or “website”) is an online store for the sale of goods over the Internet, created and operated by the company G. & S. SOFOS OE with registered offices in Piraeus, 100 Kolokotroni Str., 185 35, Greece duly represented, with VAT Nr: EL099266024, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org, Customer Service Line: ☎ +30 210 46 14 830 (hereinafter for the sake of brevity referred to as “the Company”).
Any user who enters and transacts or makes use of services of the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as “visitor” and/or “user” or “customer”, depending on whether the use of the shop is limited to visiting only or also includes an order and the selling of products and services) is regarded to unconditionally consent to and accept the terms stated herein without exception.
If a user does not agree with these terms, he/she must refrain from visiting and using the site and from any transaction or use of the services offered by the e-shop.
The Company reserves the right to modify or review the terms and conditions for the use and transactions through the online store whenever it deems necessary and will inform the consumers about such change through the pages of this online store.
Contracts through the online store are drafted in Greek and English.
Information and products provided
The Company is committed to prove accurate, true and complete information in the online store with regard to the identity of the Company and the transactions offered through the online store.
Within the context of good faith, the Company shall not be responsible for or bound by electronic data entered in error or by omission, according to common experience, and shall be entitled to correct such information whenever it perceives their existence.
Within the context of its transactions through the online store, the Company shall not be liable and shall not obliged to compensate for any damage resulting from cancellation, non-execution or delay in the execution of orders occurring for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store but, based on the data maintained, it shall inform interested customers regarding the availability and, in the event of a change in said data, it shall undertake to inform customers in good time about the unavailability, in which case it shall not accept any further liability.
The online store provides content (i.e. information, names, pictures, illustrations), products and services available through the site on an “as is” basis.
The Company shall under no circumstances be civilly or criminally liable for any damage (whether incidental, special or consequential, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that a visitor to the online store or a third party may incur for any reason related to the operation and/or the use of the website and/or its inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available through the online store and/or any unauthorized third party interventions in products and/or services and/or information made available through the online store.
The entire content of the online store, including distinctive titles, signs, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc. are either intellectual property of the Company protected under the relevant provisions of Greek Law, European Law and international conventions, or intellectual property of third parties for which the Company has been licensed for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store.
Copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the online store is prohibited.
Reproduction, reissue, loading, announcement, dissemination, transmission or any other use of the content in any other way or means for commercial or other purposes is allowed only upon express written consent of the Company or other copyright holders.
The names, images, logos and distinctive features that are presented and describe the online store under the trademark issofos.gr or the products and services of the Company or third parties are assets of the Company or third parties respectively, protected by relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store does not provide any permission or right of use to third parties.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and business ethics. He shall not be allowed to use the online store under the issofos.gr brand in order to:
- send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the Company or any third party, or affects the confidentiality or data privacy of any person’s information;
- send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that inflicts damages to moral or social values of others or the good of infancy, etc.;
- send, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any content for which users have no right of transmission under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of labor relations or covered by confidentiality agreements);
- send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties of any kind;
- send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, cause damage, destroy or equip the operation of any computer software or hardware,
- deliberately or unintentionally violate applicable laws or regulations;
- harass third parties in any way;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
Under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, isosfos.gr grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this site and its contents.
This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the site and its data and is subject to the following restrictions:
(1) on all copies of the site and its data, you must keep all notices with regard to copyright and other proprietary rights; and
(2) you are not allowed to modify the website or its data in any way or to reproduce or publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the website and its data for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by the present terms.
Links on the website www.issofos.gr
The links that are included in the online store lead to other pages of the store or, in some cases, to websites of third-party providers, businesses, etc. outside the online store.
These associated websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company does not bear any liability for the contents of any such site or for any link included in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
The Company cannot be held responsible for Internet broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked site.
The Company provides these links on its online store with the sole purpose to facilitate the use of the online store; their use is not obligatory for the visitor/customer and the fact that they are included in the online store does not imply that the Company approves or accepts their respective content.
In its effort to support e-commerce and by providing complete descriptions on its pages, the Company enables you to enjoy the privilege of quick and easy direct contact with the available products directly from your computer screen.
In order to highlight the benefits of using the internet for our everyday purchases, below we provide the terms and conditions for the return of defective or non-defective products.
Product returns due to delivery error
If the delivered items are different from those purchased, either in terms of type or quantity or due to lack of a property previously agreed upon in writing with the Company, the customer returns the products for inspection and establishment of the error. In this case, the cost for the return of the products to the company as well as the cost of return to the customer shall be borne by the Company, provided that the method of return proposed by the company is followed.
Returns of defective products
In case an item is found to have a manufacturing defect and if such defect is certified by the authorised repairer who provides the warranty of good functioning, or if the Company itself provides the guarantee of good functioning directly, the following shall apply:
* The product to be replaced should be returned together with all accompanying documents (e.g. ID-card, retail invoice, shipping note, etc.). Packaging of the product is not required if the defect is found after delivery and the packaging is no longer available, or if the packaging of the product was taken back by the distributors upon delivery of the item.
* Return of the products will take place either through the Company’s personal and transport means, by courier, or by delivery at one of the stores owned by Company under the trademark “issofos.gr”.
In case of return by courier, the customer shall carry the shipping costs to the Company and the Company shall carry the cost of dispatching the replaced or repaired product.
* Upon return, the product is inspected in order to establish the defect reported by the customer, who will subsequently be informed of the results of the inspection.
* If the defect is confirmed, the product will be replaced; if the product cannot be replaced within a reasonable time, the transaction is cancelled. In the event of cancellation of the transaction, the amount of the original purchase will be refunded by the same method of payment as used by the customer for the initial payment to the Company.
* More specifically, in case of payment by credit card, the Company shall be obliged to inform the issuing bank about the cancellation of the transaction; the bank will then take the actions stipulated in the contract it has concluded with the customer, without any further liability of the Company.
Following this information, the Company shall not bear any liability for the time and manner of execution of the settlement regulated in the aforementioned contract.
In the case of cash payment, if the customer had opted for the “pick-up” option, the cash amount will be refunded to him from any branch of the Company’s network.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the Company accounts to the customer.
* If the products returned are damaged or incomplete, the online store shall have the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products, and to unilaterally and unconditionally offset such amount partially or in whole from the claim of the customer.
For more information, please contact us at 210-4614830 or send an email to email@example.com
We are G. & S. SOFOS OE, a manufacture company for safety signs. We are having our registered office at Piraeus, 100 Kolokotroni str., 18543, Greece, Athens, Greece. Our VAT number is 099266024.
We may collect and process, upon your consent, the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information: (i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; (ii) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We shall process your personal data for the below mentioned purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve the Website in order to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and for any of the abovementioned purposes that you have given your consent. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as General Data Protection Regulation (ʽGDPRʼ) and in connection with our ʽPersonal Dataʼ form, please read the information below, concerning the process of your personal data:
- Your personal data will be stored as long as the company you represent remains registered on our platform. The data may continue to be stored after the expiration of the Contract Term for statistical purposes according to articles 5 & 89 of the Regulation, unless you notify us otherwise in which case we shall immediately erase all relevant data.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data (and if processed, information about the processing of the data) and/or rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- You have the right to request the erasure of personal data (ʽright to be forgottenʼ) provided that one or more of the criteria of article 17 paragraph 1 of the Regulation is satisfied.
- You have the right to request the restriction of processing provided that one or more of the criteria of article 18 paragraph 1 of the Regulation is satisfied.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent, given for each purpose, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- You have the right to deny automated processing, including profiling, of your personal data, unless one or more of the criteria laid down in article 22 paragraph 2 of the Regulation is satisfied.
- In case of a personal data breach, we will notify, without undue delay, the competent supervisory authority, as well as the data subject.
- Upon the exercise of any of your rights, we will communicate with you within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months when necessary, taking in to account the complexity and the number of requests. If we take no action upon your request, we will inform you within one month of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may either (a) charge a reasonable fee taking in to account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or (b) refuse to act on the request.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.